Select the document you want to download and follow the step-by-step instructions included online or inside the downloadable document.
- Appeal Summary to the City Council
- Appeal Application Form
- Auto Pay (PDF) – Deduct the cost of your utility bills automatically from a checking or savings account by printing, filling out and mailing in the Auto Pay Form.
- AT&T Cable Customer Service Form (PDF)
- Banner Permit Application (Lincoln Avenue)
- Barking Dogs – The Calistoga Police Department will respond to reports of barking dogs and contact the dog’s owner. Often, the owner is unaware of the problem and is willing to take immediate action to correct the problem. In a few aggravated cases the problem continues. If the problem continues we can document repeated calls over a period of time and take action against the owner.
Dog Owner (PDF)
Dog Neighbor (PDF)
- Dog License
- Development Impact Fees
- BUILDING PERMIT PROCESS / FORMS AND APPLICATIONS
Building Permit Process and Flow Chart
Building Permit Application Packet
Building Permit Extension Request
Building Permit Accessibility Upgrade Worksheet
Building Policies, Procedures and Interpretations
- Burn Permit Application (PDF) Submit to City Hall at the Building Department, or via email, email@example.com
- Business Emergency Contacts (PDF) – Business owners within the City limits need to update their Business Emergency Contact information every year.
- Business License
- Claim for Damages (PDF)
- Clothes Washer Rebate Information (PDF)
- Code Enforcement Manual for Public Nuisance Abatement
- Conditional Use Permit Checklist
- Design Review Checklist (PDF)
- Development Review Process -- What is the process and how long does it take
- Employment Application (PDF)
- Encroachment Permit Application (PDF) / Requirements (PDF)
- Environmental Information (PDF)
- Evacuation Plan
- Event & Class Guides
- Facility Use Packet
- Home Occupation Agreement Form (PDF)
- Incident / Crime Report (DOC)– If you are the victim of a crime, you should fill out this form (PDF) and send it to the Police Department as soon as possible
- Inquiries / Requests / Complaints
- Occupancy Permit
- Park & Facility Rental Form (PDF)
- Parking Citation Contest (DOC)
- Permit Guide for Starting a New Business
- Permanent Sign Permit Information Sheet (PDF)
- Planning Application (PDF)
- Planning Department Processing Fees & Deposits (PDF)
- Repair Requests
- Public Records Request
- Restraining Order (DOC) – A restraining order is an order made by the court to protect you from physical pain or injury, or the threat of physical pain or injury. It can also order the abusive person to stay away for you, to move out of your home, or to stay away from your home or the place where you work.
- Special Event Permit Informational Packet (PDF) and En Espanol – A special event is defined as any event, farmers market, festival, stroll, fair, show, showcase, house or garden tour, concert, dance, public or private fireworks, display, rally, racing event, auction, parade, filming activitiy and demonstration or competition or creative athletic form.
- Telecommunications Submittal Application Form
- Telecommunications Submittal Requirements
- Tent Permit (PDF) - submit to City Hall at the Building Department, or via email, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transportation Permit (oversized) / Trans Application Requirements
- Tree Removal Application (PDF) / Requirements (PDF) – Before you remove any tree, please see the City's Tree Ordinance, under Municipal Code, Section 19.01, for the requirements to remove a tree within the city limits.
- Volunteer Application
- Vacation Security Check (DOC) - Before you go on vacation, request a Vacation Security Check and the Police Department will check on your home while you’re on vacation.
- Zoning Map (PDF)